Xbox 360 Emulator Download
Download Xenia a free and open-source Xbox 360 Emulator written in C++ for Windows.
If the download won't unlock, Tweet or Like and try again.
Share this link on Facebook:
Tweet this link:
- Download 'Xenia.exe' and extract it.
- Open the Setup file and install the emulator.(Use the default installation folder, or you need to edit the bios path directory manually.)
- After its installed you need to install the bios for the emulator, here
- After installing the bios in the same directory as Xenia you can play games.
- To load a game simple click file>load from>Disk... and navigate to a 360 game.
xenia.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point RtlAddGrowableFunctionTable could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll.
This means you dont have Windows 8 or higher. You can download a modified version of the emulator here
If the download link doesn't work try one of our other mirrors.
Spoiler: Help I get this error! "Application Error" The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click on OK to terminate the application" To use this emulator you need Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Download it here.